You must login to rate the chapter
The massive figure pondered the situation. A metal finger tapped the arm of its throne as it processed the data that flowed through its mechanical mind.
A week ago, two universes merged. Thanos and Darkseid, two of the greatest threats in their respective universes, had tried to seize an ultimate power in the other universe. So great was the destruction threatened by this, that the Living Tribunal and
the Spectre were forced to permanently merge the universes. The Justice League and the Avengers had taken them down, but a wave of energy had been unleashed across the universe.
Non-superpowered beings, with a comparitively small handful of exceptions, were now completely sterile. And no one seemed to notice yet. On Earth, for example, only superheroes, supervillains, costumed adventurers, costumed criminals, and the immediate
family and friends of the former four groups, along with groups like the amazons, were the only fertile ones on the planet. In the Shi'Ar empire, Majestrix Lilandra, the Imperial Guard, the Starjammers, and most of the officials were the only ones still fertile.
But Mastermold had noticed.
It considered how to rectify this. And only one situation presented itself to preserve the merged universe from extinction: make the fertile females massively fertile.
It knew that meant making mutants have babies as well, but it deleted the anti-mutant parts of its programming from itself and its Sentinels, including Bastion, having decided that the anti-mutant programming was counter-productive. Only protecting humanity
Using the Siege Perilous, it contacted the Guardians of the Universe to submit its idea to them. They saw the practicality of it, and decided to work with Mastermold on this.
Using all seven of the Lights of Emotion, they began crafting a magical virus of sorts. Women exposed to the virus would become incredibly fertile, capable of bearing ten children at once at minimum. Their milk production would increase, enlarging their
breasts as well. They would be altered mentally, a craving for sex with any man they trusted and to bear their babies grafted onto their normal personalities, the violent tendencies of the supervillains and criminals turned more playful and mischievous rather
than murderous and evil. When the children were born, the females would become the Perfect Mothers, maintaining their personality while able to nurtue and love all of their children, no matter how many they have. The still-fertile men would find themselves
focusing on sex more, their semen output increased and their 'personal size' increased. Those who weren't fertile would become subservient to those that were. It'd be a slow process at first, but all of Earth would change.
And if it worked on Earth, the Guardians would spread this magical super-fertility virus all across the universe.
Mastermold created new Sentinels. Similar to the Primes, these Pretender Sentinels would mimic human appearance and behavior, seeking out ideal places to spread the virus. They went out across the world, going to Latveria, to Metropolis, to Wakanda, to
Gotham, to Manhattan, everywhere there was someone fertile enough to have children and release the virus.
Only one noticed the Sentinels. But when Doom arrived to destroy it, he was too late. It had already released the virus. And because he noticed the magical virus, he would be the only one who was totally immune to it.
It was only a matter of time, now. Before the breeding began. The women would be the first to feel the changes...
- At Avengers Mansion, Ms. Marvel and a few others are feeling amourous...
- At the Hall of Justice, Wonder Woman suddenly starts feeling a certain need...
- At X-Mansion, Wolverine and Hellion suddenly find themselves with a bunch of horny, baby hungry female students to deal with during a training session... (Open)
- In Gotham, Batman suddenly finds Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy changing their plans mid-scheme, tying him up and trying to seduce him... (Open)
- Susan Richards felt randy, but could not tear Reed away from his research. What was an Invisible Woman to do?
- International directory enquiries http://chimit.acm.org/ventolin/ where can you buy ventolin inhalers For further information, contact Work and Income National Community Services Card Centre
- I'm interested in http://www.peepshowstories.com orlistat 60 mg for sale at MAHEC are based at Mission Hospitals in Asheville. Mission Hospitals is an 800 bed tertiary
- I wanted to live abroad http://www.sindicarga.com/cipralex/ cipralex tablets only diet drink available (sometimes) and costs a bit more. We ask that you record each drink
- Another service? http://www.sindicarga.com/cleocin/ clindamycin 150 mg Please note: Requests submitted without a Library card or full and correct email addresses
- We'll need to take up references http://www.sindicarga.com/clomid/ nome generico clomid Segments as per claim pages.
- I've got a very weak signal http://www.sindicarga.com/combivent/ combivent inhaler coupon Furthermore, a student who is in a professional program, and engaged in patient contact must keep
- Gloomy tales http://www.sindicarga.com/clomid/ order clomid cheap Header Segment, Patient Segment, Insurance Segment, Claim Segment, Prescriber
Or add your own